CSIR NET/JRF correspondence course is an initiative of fiziks coaching institute for physical sciences. It will also help students to qualify exams like GATE, JEST, TIFR, BARC, DRDO, JNU and IISc Banglore etc.
There is specialized faculty for each topic of CSIR NET/JRF syllabus. Faculty at fiziks coaching institute is highly experienced and professional whose educational background is from reputed institute like I.I.T, J.N.U and B.H.U etc. The complete study material has been developed by team of fiziks faculty.
The correspondence material for CSIR NET/JRF exam includes:
1. Meticulously designed complete study material based on NET syllabus of Physical Sciences.
2. There is separate booklet for each topic.
3. The approach is to first develop basic understanding of each topic by explaining the concepts and solving problems based on the same concept. Then tricky and competition based problems has been discussed.
4. After completion of each topic there will be set of objective questions (with answers) for practice.
5. Complete study material on General Aptitude.
6. Solutions of old question paper (three years NET and GATE) will be provided.
7. All India Test Series (Five full lengths test paper) is the integral part of the program. Solutions of the test series will be given.
8. Students can take personal guidance/ telephonic discussion by concerned faculty only after giving prior information to management.
The fee of whole program is Rs, 8,000.
How to Join
If you want to join our correspondence course then please follow these steps:
1. Download Application form (from physicsbyfiziks.com) & enclose Demand Draft/
Cheque of Rs 8000.
2. You can directly transfer money to our HDFC account (NAME: FIZIKS,
Account number: 00322000020664, IFSC CODE: HDFC0000032, BRANCH: SDA Market Delhi)
3. Duly filled Application form along with DD/Cheque (made in favor of FIZIKS), or application form only (if money is transferred directly to our account) should be sent by registered post / courier to:
fiziks, C/O Anand Institute of Mathematics,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi.
Phone No. : +91 -
Mobile No. : +91-
Mode of Delivery
Complete material will be delivered in two lots. First lot comprising 80% of the study material, worked out and practice problems will be delivered as soon as we receive the request and payments. Remaining 20% will be delivered within 3 weeks of the first lot.
Note: Study material will be sent through courier/ registered post within one week after receiving your application form and DD.