IIT-JAM/M.Sc Entrance correspondence course is an initiative of fiziks coaching institute for physics subject. This will also help students to qualify exams like JEST, TIFR, JNU, BHU, DU, HCU, ISM, IISER and other M.Sc Entrance.
There is specialized faculty for each topic of IIT-JAM Physics syllabus. Faculty at fiziks coaching institute is highly experienced and professional whose educational background is from reputed institute like I.I.T, J.N.U and B.H.U etc. The complete study material has been developed by team of fiziks faculty.
The correspondence material for IIT-JAM/M.Sc Entrance exam includes:
1. Meticulously designed complete study material based on IIT-JAM Physics syllabus.
2. There is separate booklet for each topic.
3. The approach is to first develop basic understanding of each topic by explaining the concepts and solving problems based on the same concept. Then tricky and competition based problems has been discussed.
4. After completion of each chapter there will be set of MCQ, NAT and MSQ (with answers) for practice.
5. All India Test Series (Five full length test paper) is the integral part of the program. Solutions of the test series will be given.
6. Students can take personal guidance/ telephonic discussion by concerned faculty only after giving prior information to management.
Follow The Links To Download For JAM Correspondence
1. Contents Mathematical Physics 5. Contents Content Electricity and Magnetism
2. Contents Mechanics 6. Contents Thermal and Statmech
3. Contents Waves and Optics 7. Contents Modern Physics
4. Contents Electronics and Solid State Physics
Fee for whole program is Rs 7,000/-(Including all taxes) .
How to Join
If you want to join our Correspondence Course then please follow these steps:
1. Download Application form .
2. Mode of Payments
(a) Through DD/CHEQUE of amount Rs. 7,000/- made in favour of AVS FIZIKS PRIVATE LIMITED.
(b) Through online transfer of concerned amount to our ICICI account (NAME: AVS FIZIKS PRIVATE LIMITED, Account number: 182405000010, IFSC CODE: ICIC0001824, BRANCH: RK Puram, New Delhi)
3. Duly filled Application form along with DD/Cheque or application form only (if money is transferred directly to our account) should be sent by registered post / courier to our address.
If money is directly transferred to account, then please send scanned copy of form on our email email@example.com.
fiziks, House No. 40-D, Ground Floor, Jia Sarai
Near IIT, Hauz Khas, New Delhi.-110016
Phone No. : +91 - 11 - 26865455
Mobile No. : +91-9871145498, +91 - 9560523636
Mode of Delivery
Study material will be sent in one lot as:
1. Kinetic Theory, Thermodynamics
2. Electricity and Magnetism
• Basic Mathematics Formula Sheet
• Vector Analysis*
* We recommend you to first study Vector Analysis before starting Electricity and Magnetism.
3. Wave and Optics
4. Modern Physics
5. Solid state and Electronics
6. Mathematical Methods
7. Mechanics and General Properties of Matter
1. You can appear in free online five full length Test Series on our online portal physicsbyfiziks.org in month of December. Detailed solution will be send to your email id.
2. Study material will be sent through courier/ registered post within one week after receiving your application form and payment.
GET IN TOUCH WITH FIZIKS