CSIR-UGC JRF/NET Physical Sciences Correspondence Study Material Methdology

Fiziks & its team has designed high quality and updated error free study material for those students who are unable to attend our classroom programme. Fiziks provides Telephonic & e-mail discussion on problems with faculty.

Our Features For Postal/Correspondence Study

Meticulously designed complete Study Material on Physical Science
Topic wise worked out Examples
Problems for practice with Answers and Hints
Study Material on General Science and Teaching Aptitude.
Telephonic & email discussion with faculty.
Online discussion with faculty on http://www.physicsbyfiziks.com/Tips

How to Apply for Postal/Correspondence Course

Fees
Fee for whole program is Rs, 8,500.

 

If you want to join our Correspondence Course then please follow these steps:
1. Download Application Form

2. Mode of Payments
(a) Through DD/CHEQUE of concerned amount made in favour of AVS FIZIKS PRIVATE LIMITED.
(b) Through online transfer of concerned amount to our ICICI  account (NAME: AVS FIZIKS PRIVATE LIMITED,
Account number: 182405000010, IFSC CODE: ICIC0001824, BRANCH: RK Puram, New Delhi)

3. Duly filled Application form along with DD/Cheque or application forh only (if money is transferred directly to our account) should be sent by registered post / courier to our address.
If money is directly transfer to account, then please send scanned copy of form on our mail id fiziks.physics@gmail.com.

Our Address
fiziks,  House No. 23, Ground Floor, Jia Sarai
Near IIT, Hauz Khas, New Delhi.-110016

Phone No. : +91 - 11 - 26865455
Mobile No. : +91-9871145498,  +91 - 9560523636



Mode of Delivery
Complete material will be delivered in two lots. First lot comprising 80% of the study material, worked out and practice problems will be delivered as soon as we receive the application form and payment. Remaining 20% (Consist of 5 Full Length Test with Solution, Previous Year Questions & Solutions, Study Material of Part "A") will be delivered before 45 days of CSIR NET/JRF Examination.

Note: Study material will be sent through courier/ registered post within one week after receiving your application form and payment.